Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Creative Tables for Classroom or Home

Creative, colorful, stimulating, easy way to inspire reading.
Cover a child's size table in your classroom, or in your home.
I purchased this table at Goodwill; it was in perfect condition.
I cut out old book jacket covers, then glued them onto the table with Mod Podge. 
I covered it with the Mod Podge hard coat, twice. 
I have also done this with small book cases and accent tables.


It is very appealing/eye-catching/attractive/inspiring for little ones,
drawing them to the area. 
I used it in my reading center, switching to Dramatic Play at times,
keeping books on and near by.


I used a copy of each of my own books, 
Patti's Perfect Profession and Patrick Pretends
to make these tables and accessories:


If you don't have time to create your own,





No comments:

Post a Comment