Monday, December 3, 2012

Creative Advertising/Attraction in Classroom

Before... I bought this snowman at a thrift store for $1.00, thinking I would fix him up!


After...
Wanted some cute advertising at a craft fair I was working at, so I fixed him up!
I had used two of my own books to cut and decoupage with, so I had two spare, empty book covers; I glued them onto Mr. Snowman, added some "snow tex," ribbon, and a spare gold Christmas tree, hot glue, and viola! So much warmer!!!
Now I am using it as part of my Christmas decor, minus the business card ornaments.

Teachers: I would display this in my reading center in December...
would most definitely attract kids to area! Replace business card ornaments with cute, colorful, kid-attractive ornaments.

More fixer-upers/advertising...
My favorite Christmas Elf...


No comments:

Post a Comment